How To Get Traffic To Your Website | Increase Website Traffic 2019 | Digital Marketing | Simplilearn
In this video on how you can get traffic to your website, we focus on the many ways you can do so. First off, we talk about why it's so important to bring traffic to your website. Following this, we take an in-depth look at some methods like:
1) Paid advertising 03:03
2) Promoting your site on social media 05:06
3) Guest blogging 07:17
4) Interviewing industry thought leaders 09:22
5) Making sure your website is responsive 10:18
6) Build a brand community 12:22
7) Be active on social media 14:35
8) Perform DEO 15:27
9) Build backlinks 18:33
10) Perform internal linking 20:42
11) Target long tail keywords 23:28
12) Focus on email marketing 26:15
13) Host webinars 30:57
Subscribe to our channel for more Digital Marketing Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/S....implilearn?sub_confi
To access the slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Sim....plilearn/how-to-get-
Watch more videos on Digital Marketing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JhjINPwfYQ&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULYYgj13YHUWmRePqiu8Ddy
#HowToGetTrafficToYourWebsite #HowToIncreaseTrafficToYourWebsite #SEO #SEOTutorialForBeginners #DigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #DigitalMarketingCourse #SimplilearnDMCA #SimplilearnDigitalMarketing #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
6. Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/digital-marketing-certified-associate-training?utm_campaign=How-To-Get-Traffic-To-Your-Website-6O14SVVarUM&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
- Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0